PLANT-BASED TREATS FOR DOGS WITH JOINT CONDITIONS
The powerful combination of rooibos tea, turmeric, bananas, carrot, oat flour and olive oil is a healthy way to help relieve symptoms of joint disease in dogs. Add these ingredients to a delicious dog treat and you have an easy way to help your senior dog.
These healthy ingredients support healthy joints in senior dogs.
- Rooibos Tea – May help to boost the immune system and act as an anti-inflammatory.
- Carrots – A good source of fiber, vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Turmeric – One of the wonderful supplements in Murphy’s holistic cocktail. Keeps Murphy walking without pain, even at 17 years old!
- Olive Oil – May lessen the effects of cardiovascular disease.
- Bananas – Supports the immune system and healthy skin and coat.
- Oat Flour – A good source of fiber that’s easy on the gastrointestinal system.