Murphy loved everyone he met and they loved him back.
He loved all the dogs he met along the way. He loved his brothers and he loved me. He was kind, sweet and accepting. He never growled or attacked another dog or person. Murphy couldn’t express his goals for our business, so I’m doing it for him.
- To promote the adoption of homeless dogs into loving homes by offering pet adoption centers free marketing and advertising through our website.
- To promote and share over 150 recognized dog holidays that give dog owners an opportunity to celebrate their dogs all year long.
- To offer a variety of luxury products and helpful articles and resources, because all dogs deserve to live pampered lives.
- To encourage the use of holistics in treating a variety of health conditions, and to share Murphy’s journey through dementia to help dog owners who are on the same journey.
- To help dog owners find the best professional services and pet care providers for their dogs.
- To provide listings of luxury hotels, travel destinations and additional travel resources. Many of these locations are pet-friendly and are wonderful get-aways for dogs and their people.