Homeopathic Remedies Can Harness the Healing Power of Nature to Reduce Inflammation
Homeopathy is a healing modality that stimulates the body to heal itself by strengthening the immune system. Remedies are often derived from a variety of plants and minerals and are developed to fit the needs, and the specific condition, of each individual animal.
Homeopathic remedies to help joint disease in dogs include:
- Arnica – Helps reduce pain and inflammation for joint injuries
- Rhus tox – Great for injuries to ligaments or tendons
- Bryonia (White Bryony) – Helps the symptoms of arthritis
- Ruta Grav (Rue) – Used mainly for treating sprains
- Symphytum (Comfrey) – Speeds up the healing of fractures