Homeopathic Remedies Can Harness the Healing Power of Nature to Reduce Inflammation
Homeopathy is a healing modality that stimulates the body to heal itself by strengthening the immune system. Remedies are often derived from a variety of plants and minerals and are developed to fit the needs, and the specific condition, of each individual animal. We’ve had a good experience with HomeoPet. Although Murphy no longer takes this particular product he does take HomeoPet COUGH which has greatly reduced his occasional cough.
Homeopathic remedies to help joint disease in dogs include:
- Arnica – Helps reduce pain and inflammation for joint injuries
- Rhus tox – Great for injuries to ligaments or tendons
- Bryonia (White Bryony) – Helps the symptoms of arthritis
- Ruta Grav (Rue) – Used mainly for treating sprains
- Symphytum (Comfrey) – Speeds up the healing of fractures