Why we chose Disqus as the platform for our community
- Over 2 billion users use Disqus, including many Fortune 500 companies. We chose Disqus as the platform for our community because we felt it offers our members the best options and the best experience. Disqus is a secure platform that requires people to register and log in to comment in our community.
How to register for the Walking Doggies community with Disqus
- Disqus lets you register for our community with Facebook, Twitter, Google or through the Disqus platform. You can also register anonymously as a guest, although some options may be limited. If you have a Disqus account you can comment on any other site using Disqus without having to sign in or register. Other commenters using Disqus will see your comments, and you can share comments on social media. Disqus also lets you comment by email. It’s simple and convenient.
Community Rules and Regs
- Always be respectful of other people’s comments and point of view, even if you disagree with what’s being said. We are a shared community—a place to talk about problems we’re having with our dogs and to share experiences, advice and knowledge.
- Please stay on topic and contribute to the conversation. We’re here to help each other.
- Moderators do not preview new comments and we take no responsibility for content posted by community members.
- If you see a problem anywhere in our community let us know and we’ll take care of it. For the benefit of the community our moderators can remove content and users at any time.
- Don’t include any personal information in your comments.
- Post your own stuff. Don’t post anything you don’t own unless you have express consent.
- We’re in this together so have fun, make friends, share stories and pics and please refer us to anyone you know who might benefit from joining our community.
- If you need help registering contact us.