CELEBRATE YOUR ADOPTED DOG’S “GOTCHA DAY”: SHARE THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Millions of dogs in shelters are euthanized due to overpopulation. Adopting a homeless dog not only saves them, it gives them a chance to live a happy, dignified life.
Celebrate your dog’s “Gotcha Day.” It’s a good reminder of the life you saved and the bond you share. Visit our fashion pages for a special outfit for this special occasion!
8 great ways to celebrate your dog’s adoption day:
- Share your dog’s adoption story and encourage others your know to adopt a homeless dog.
- Create a fundraiser in honor of your dog and invite friends and family to donate.
- Bake some home-made, dog-friendly treats, feed your dog’s his favorite food and enjoy a family meal to celebrate the day.
- Spend some quality time pampering your dog with new toys and favorite food and treats.
- Post your dog’s adoption story and lots of cute pictures of your dog on social media.
- Pay it forward and volunteer at the shelter or rescue organization you adopted your dog from.
- Treat your dog to a spa day to celebrate the day. Bathing and brushing your dog is a calming, bonding experience.
- Make the day all about your dog by honoring his or her favorite things to do, favorite food, and favorite people.