7 Ways Pure Essential Oil Can Calm Anxious Dogs Suffering From Brain Dysfunction
Essential oils are concentrated liquids that are obtained by distilling flowers, bark, roots and leaves from plants. These oils have been used for thousands of years in the holistic, therapeutic treatment of illness and disease.
- Frankincense – Helps to relieve depression and boost the immune system
- Rose – Used to treat depression and helps to stabilize the nervous system
- Lavender – Calms nerves and reduces anxiety and sleep problems
- Myrrh – Balances emotions and relieves agitation
- Vetiver – Has a grounding effect on emotions and relieves stress
- Cedarwood – Reduces panic and stimulates circulation
- Chamomile – Helps to relieve inflammation and anxiety
Some essential oils may be toxic to cats and pose a health risk to dogs. Consult with a veterinarian before using essential oils on or near your pets.
Essential oils are concentrated and should never be applied in their pure form. Dilute essential oils before using them. Always check with your vet before changing your dog’s diet or adding supplements.