7 Ways Pure Essential Oil Can Calm Anxious Dogs Suffering From Brain Dysfunction
Essential oils are concentrated liquids that are obtained by distilling flowers, bark, roots and leaves from plants. These oils have been used for thousands of years in the holistic, therapeutic treatment of illness and disease. Essential oils should never be applied in their pure form. Dilute essential oils before using them.
- Frankincense – Helps to relieve depression and boost the immune system
- Rose – Used to treat depression and helps to stabilize the nervous system
- Lavender – May calm nerves and reduces anxiety and sleep problems
- Myrrh – Can balance emotions and relieve agitation
- Vetiver – Has a grounding effect on emotions and relieves stress
- Cedarwood – May reduce panic and stimulates circulation
- Chamomile – Helps to relieve inflammation and anxiety
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Some essential oils may be toxic to cats and pose a health risk to dogs. In light of the potential toxicity or other potentiality for harmful effects, essential oils are not safe for use except under the supervision of a practitioner licensed by law to administer them.